TYPICAL WEEKLY DIARY
• 10.30 a.m. Morning Service
SALT groups for young people during the service
• 1.30 p.m. CAMEO Group in the Old Church
• 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Prayer Meeting currently on Zoom
• 10.15 a.m. Parent & toddlers group, Tiddlers, in the Church Hall
• 2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. Prayer and worship in Old Church
• 2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. Private prayer in the Sanctuary
• 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Pastor’s surgery
• 3.30 p.m. Fellowship afternoon via Zoom
• 9 a.m. Ladies’ breakfast in the Old Church (bi-monthly)
• 9 a.m. Men’s breakfast in the Old Church (bi-monthly)
10.30 a.m. Sunday Morning Service
The service takes the form of praise and worship and the preaching of God’s word
The children join us for the first half of the service, then they go to their own groups for various activities and teaching until the end of the service
On the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays of each month, the morning service includes communion.
After the morning service, you are welcome to stay for a cup of tea or coffee and meet other people coming to the church.
There are also family services, often at special times in the Christian calendar, for example Christmas, Easter, Harvest, etc.
OPPORTUNITY FOR PRAYER
Every Monday at 7 p.m. via zoom there is a prayer meeting, which gives the opportunity to pray for worldwide situations as well as local personal concerns.
The pastor of the church is available for discussion in the church on Wednesday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE
The men meet bi-monthly at 9 a.m. on Saturday mornings to enjoy a hearty breakfast and interesting stories.
The cameo Group meets at 1.30 p.m. in the Old Church for people who are home during the day to develop existing and learn new skills, enjoy time together with a friendly group.
The ladies meet for various social events, walks, trips to the theatre and Christian conferences, and a bi-monthly Saturday breakfast at 9 a.m.